CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Any Suggestions??

Went to the dentist this week. Thought I was doing good, just haven't been in a year or so. We had to wait forever for our insurance to kick in. Looked up what seemed like a good place. SEEMED!! Got in there and it took forever for them to actually see me. I had to ask for my teeth to be cleaned and they seemed mad about it. My gums bleed a ton because they are sensitive and I don't floss as often as I should, but then again that is why I am there. I am really not liking the water cleaning teeth thing. I don't know how to spell what it is actually called, but I really do love the traditional way better. Anyway get home and realize I have something stuck to my back tooth. Nope it is not my tooth, it is a hole that was not there before. What is up with that??? How could you make a hole in someone's tooth just from cleaning them?? Now my question, Anyone have a favorite dentist that I can see??? I would love to go back and get some work done, but not where I went on Monday.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I use to go to Red Rock Dental that is across from Costco over in your neck of the woods. I HATE that water cleaning thing too but you may be able to request the old fashion way! It is that piercing sound that drives me NUTS! Here is their info!
900 S Pavilion Center Dr # 185
Las Vegas, NV 89144
(702) 243-8788
Good luck!

Rachel H. said...

We really like Island Dental in Summerlin off of towncenter dr.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

We love Paradise Family Dental. It is in Aliante pretty close to the Dinosaur Park. (Can you tell that I have children by the landmarks I use!) Anyway, everything about it is fabulous. I have taken my 2 older boys there also. They are great with kids and adults.

Here is the address:
6320 Simmons St. # 100
North Las Vegas, NV 89031

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

I am so sorry Kaysea. I would give you a good Dentist but i don't think you want to come all the way to Texas. So i am sending you my Luck. Good Luck!

Jennifer said...

I go to Dr. Steve Hardy. He's in our ward. He is off of Aliante Pkwy and Centennial. I don't have his number right here, but I'm sure it's in the phone book.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kay! I need a good denist too! Unfortunately, I don't know of any in your area for recommendation. Good luck to ya though!!! Miss ya!

Jossie said...

KaySea I also go to Steve Hardy and his number is 29-HARDY. You don't have to wait a ton (I think it's the Paradise Family Dental that Heidi was talking about too...I believe that's the name of his practice). Their hygenists are great....I HATE the water cleaning so I ask for the old school way as well. Good luck!