CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

I thought girls were faster??

What has been bothering me the most lately??? Klara is not walking!! She will walk on her knees and she gets so upset when I try to walk with her. We try to use incentives but she just plops down and crawls. Ugghh, it is driving me wild!! I am almost to the point of not picking her up and see what happens, but then she gets hurt and I of course have to pick her up, or she will give me the weird smile and big tears and aww I have to pick her up again. I am such a softy. We have two other kids, BOYS, and they walked by their 13th month. Klara with be 14 months in a week!! What do I do??

5 comments:

Steph said...

She'll walk when she's ready! (Bet that's just what you wanted to hear)

Jenn said...

That is frustrating! She probably just does't feel the need to yet. Hang in there!

Lindsay said...

No sense worrying unlesss she crawls into nursery. Just remember Grant was almost 17 months.

Dial Family said...

Toughen up momma!! STOP PICKING HER UP!! ;) Like so many have said, "She'll walk when she's ready," AND she'll walk when she HAS to.. :) (I'm such a meanie..).

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

That is pretty funny that she doesn't want to walk. I wonder if it is because you want her to so bad. My oldest wouldn't potty train, although he knew exactly what to do. When I finally stopped bugging him about it, he finally did everything on his own.

Good luck!