CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 27, 2011


We found out what we are having!!! We went in on May 13th and the baby boy is doing well. Mike and Klara were there with me and Klara kept saying, "No, It's a Girl!" We have worked on that and she loves that she is getting a baby brother. The boys were a little said too but it only lasted a minute. They wanted the family to be even. Mike and I are so happy to have another boy. I reminded him that we have to buy a lot of new boy clothes. The ones we have our 6-9 years old. Yay!! for me. But I am having a hard time finding cute baby boy clothes. I am going to keep on looking!!!!



glitter graphics

2 comments:

Rachael said...

For boys Old Navy and Gap...sometimes Target. Gymboree can be good but sometimes they are a little too cutsie!

The Hardy's said...

Congrats on another boy! I totally agree, it is so hard to find great boy clothes. Definitely Old Navy and the Gap.