CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

A little late I know!!

I just love Mitchel's VERY cheesey smile.
All three of them. Haven't gotten the picture thing down yet with all of them.
My Favorite PEOPLE!!
So I had to save the best for last and throw this picture in here. Our pretty little girl sure does know how to pucker that lip and make Mike and I to do anything!!
We had a fun valentines day. The best part was going on a date with Mike. Coming in a close second was going to see the KA show at the MGM Grand Hotel. Mike got his mom tickets to go and I got to go with her. It was very very impressive. Would love to go see some more Cirque Du Soleil shows.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Kaysea it was so good to see you the other day. That picture of Klaralyn is so cute. I can't believe she is smiling like that already.

Rachael said...

She is soooo cute!
I am proud of you for getting out and going on a date already!

Jossie said...

Klaralyn is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. Let me know when you're coming over to your mom's house so we can get together. Or, just come to Tyler's birthday party on Tuesday night at 6pm :-)

Rachel H. said...

Such adorable pictures. Can't wait to see Klaralyn on Saturday, and you too of course! It's been too long.

Wilcox Crew said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's day. Klaralyn is getting so big! I went to JC Penney to have their pictures taken - it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'll give you a call, we need to get together soon.

berrymom said...

So cute! I love the pictures! Klaralyn is such a cutie!