CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Klaralyn's Blessing

Some priesthood that was there. Brother Wadley, Brother Chubbs, Mike and Klara, and Brother Schuckers
The proud Father
The proud Mom and Dad
The new baby. She slept the whole time. Yeah!!

We blessed Klara on Sunday. I got her dress from my mother in law. My mom spruced it up a lot. It is a very old dress so it was very thin and needed a few touch ups. Mike's mom and dad came into town from Kansas. The Chubbs came by from North Las Vegas. And my mom and Ron were of course there too. Almost all the grandparents. My dad is in Texas and couldn't make it. It was great to see her be blessed. One more great thing happened on Sunday. Bryce bore his first testimony. I cried more at that than anything else. What a great feeling that was.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Soooo adorable! Congrats! I have some clothes for Klaralyn here, so don't let me forget to give them to you when you come for your hair appointment. :o)

Rachael said...

So cute! How nice that you had so much family around!

berrymom said...

That is so precious that Bryce bore his testimony! I just love her name! So precious!

Wilcox Crew said...

I love these pictures! They will make some cute scrapbook pages:)