CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Car for KaySea

On Friday March 7th Mike and I decided to go and LOOK at cars. We decided we did want the Honda. I wanted a new one and Mike wanted to look at the used. We got to the dealership and found what we hoped a good salesman. Told him what we wanted and so he sent us to the used car spot. He had two Hondas. One a 2005 blue Odyssey and the other a 2008 silver odyssey. Hmm, strange I thought. "Are you serious, a used 2008??" Well turns out some very unintelligible man went buying cars without his wife. Brought home a van and she turned it down. The complaint it was not the top of the line, meaning it didn't have the leather seats and the DVD player in it. Not bad for us because we don't care about the leather seats, you just stick to them here. We test drove both and decided on the 2008. Couldn't beat the price and the 900 miles on it. Turns out we went looking and ended up buying. As you can see Mitchel and Klara are happy with the new purchase.






4 comments:

Wilcox Crew said...

Mike,

Im sure you look very manly when you get to drive it. You know how women love their men in mini-vans!!!


Bryce

Rachael said...

I love it! It is the only mini van I would consider driving!

Jennifer said...

Dang! I wish I would have known you were looking for a van! We could have sold you ours! Oh well... the Odessy is VERY nice. I just downsized. Congrats! :o)

Special K said...

Your family is SOOOOO cute! I love this blog!!! (OK -- I have exceeded my exclamation quota for the day)