CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A little Note

I am a year older as of Thursday and I have been feeling it since I had Klara. I don't think it is my age, but my children that make me feel older every day. Many stories to tell of how my brain left when she was born. I can not tell you how many times I have forgotten something. Anyone else have this problem?? It was not like this with the other two. I still had a brain. A few of my embarassing moments that I thought I would never reveal, but I have to get these of my chest. I have recently taken a shower and forgotten to shave one of my legs. Oh, but I remembered the other one. Hmm, I had to tell Mike and that was fun. I did fix it later. But not the same day. My house is never clean because I start cleaning one thing and then I remember that I need to do homework with Bryce or change the laundery or go feed the baby, the list goes on and on. Do I go back to what I was cleaning in the first place?? The answer is NO, come see my house and you will see the results of a brainless KaySea. I hope to get it together some day SOON. Any advice???

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You are not alone. I seem to have a problem remembering names of common household objects like stove. It is ridiculous.