CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disneyland!!

We had our yearly trip to Disneyland. We went during Mike's break after the Spring Semester. Yeah, two more years left!!! We took the challenge and took Klara with us. It was a lot of fun. We got to the hotel around 8 or 9 pm. Was ready to send the kids to bed but thought they were cute in just there undies/diapers!!

Klara is a big smiler. (Not sure if that is a word) She had a great time in the stroller. I tried not to change her in a cute outfit because most of the time she always gets her business done in the morning. It always gets on her clothes. These are her pjs still. I changed her later after she was done!!! This was the first day of Disney and she was all smiles.

We headed to Splash Mountain first. We were there a while because I went on the ride with Bryce and then Mike did too. Bryce hasd a blast going on all the rides two times!! While Iwas waiting all the characters came out. I made Mike run over and take pictures real quick. We just got the Pooh characters pictures, we never found anyone else. Then again it was over a 100 degrees this day. They must have beeen HOT!!

Okay!!! Don't know what happened here, but Mitchel wanted to be funny. Everytime I look at this it cracks me up. Mike took the pictures so maybe he made him do it?

I got a new mei tai for Klara. Thank goodness, she was in it a lot. She liked to fall asleep in it. She looked really uncomfortable sleeping with her head down, but everytime we tried to move her she would wake up. Here we were waiting for the parade to start in California Adventure.

This is after we got home. We got Mitchel a Mickey mouse hat and they were wearing them so we took some pictures. Bryce had his from last year. I guess it is one per year, we didn't get Klara one. Guess she will have to wait till next year. Obviously she doesn't care.


5 comments:

Wilcox Crew said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys had such a great time. We did, and can't wait to go back. We'll have to get together now that school is out. I'll give you a call next week.

Sarah said...

What a fun trip. I am very jealous. We haven't been in about 2 years.

Rachel H. said...

Looks like a good time! Can you believe that I have still never been there?!

berrymom said...

How fun! I love Disney Land. We haven't taken our kids yet. Some day!

Rachael said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I just booked our hotel for October and I am so excited. It will be 5 years since we last went! I can't wait to see Eli's expressions when he sees Buzz and Woody!