CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mitchel Mischeif

About a month ago I went to go get my car washed and left the kids home with my mom. Somehow Mitchel got away and decided to be very NAUGHTY. He went up to our bedroom and decided to put everything in the trash can in the toilet. Then proceeded to flush a billion times. I wonder why it didn't all go down. Anyway I got home and looked in the bedroom just glancing in there and then noticed a big water spot. I called my dad and brother to figure out what to do, Mike was busy. I got a lot of towels and a pan. Then I had to stick a screwdriver up in the sheet rock where it was the worst. As soon as I did that all sorts of water came running down. Scared me to death and I was on the phone with my dad at the time. He must have thought I was crazy. Got the water out and then fixed the toilet, but it still was leaking. The last picture is the main problem. Someone put the pipes in wrong, so that needs to replaced and then we can fix the hole and then I can finally take a shower in my bathroom again. Thanks to Mitchel for causing and finding our problems. Anyone else have some unfortunate things happen do to their children??





Drying out the water!!!
It is much bigger now.



The hole is big enough to take a picture of this!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Eli is a constant problem waiting to happen. I can't tell you how many things he has done and how much money the boy has cost us! Its ridiculous!

Wilcox Crew said...

Oh my gosh! I don't even know what else to say - other than I can totally see Evan doing the same thing:0

Jossie said...

Oh no! Those boys :-)

Rachel H. said...

Yikes!!! Michael isn't into stuffing things, but I can totally see Jacob doing that. Thanks for the warning!

Jennifer said...

Well the central vacuum here wasn't working so well, and it wouldn't plug in in one location so I put my finger in there and pulled out a ball and some change, and there was something else so I got a screwdriver and took off the faceplate and was trying to clean it out and I found a hotwheels CAR! Apparently Zack things the central vac is a toy shoot! UGH!