CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

KaySea/Mom Bday

I turned a year older. No need to tell everyone how old, either you already know or don't need to know because everyone thinks I am too young and then I get made fun of, I am getting older though. A bit crazy this one: Mike is crazy busy with work and school. He had bids and finals and me and the kids to juggle with. I am very impressed that he got me flowers and a present in the middle of it all. One thing he didn't get was the CAKE. I am okay making them but not my own. But I don't really want to spend the money on one either and I don't want to see Mike's cake. I am sure it would be great but I will wait for that later in life. I made a great raspberry ice cream cake and ate it too. Here's some pictures!!



4 comments:

berrymom said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! You are looking great.

Sara said...

You are so cute and I love your hair - tell me your secret!