CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Stories

Klara has gotten really big and BRAVE. She has fallen a lot too in this Brave test of hers. She loves to get on top of the table and either just sits there or stands or plays with all the paperwork up there. Thankfully she has not fallen of the table yet, but you here me shout her name every time she gets up there. I have even gotten Mitchel to do it.

It has been hard feeding her. She is getting a lot of teeth. So depending on the day she will eat everything brought to her or she will turn her nose up at everything. This day was a eat everything day and then put my finger in it and use that as the stick. Funny girl, she is really starting to say little words that I am the only one that can understand but it counts.
I will just have to say this is a cute outfit. She has little tinker bell shoes on that light up. Oh fun little things we have bought for this girl. The not so fun part is her HAIR. I don't know what to do with it. So I don't do anything. I did get her ears pierced because she has no hair and I wanted to dress her up. She has hair just weird hair. I am not sure if you can tell but there is a long tail on the back of her head here. She is trying to run away from me, but I got a picture of her eventually. Anyway Mike calls it "the business in the front and party in the back" look. A.K.A. The Mullet. Billy Ray Cyrus here we come.(You do know that I am from Texas, right?)
I do have other children. This one here just doesn't want his picture taken. Bryce is in school. I will post other pictures later. Mitchel is pretty cute too. And he was trying to fool me. I am smarter than a three year old sometimes.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sadie is also sporting the mullet. But I just don't want to cut it yet because she has such little hair.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are so cute.

Dial Family said...

your kids are getting SO BIG!! I loved the fam pix, the kids all are looking at the camera and looking adorable!! SO CUTE!! You have been busy, we have been horrible at checking blogs... how r u guys?!?!

Natalie said...

KaySea! It's so fun seeing pictures of your kids!! I can't believe how fast these little ones of ours grow! I hope that you are doing well!