CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Date

Finally I know the date when the baby will be here!!! I was hoping they would schedule it at my appointment yesterday. I have really gotten used to c-sections I guess. I really do enjoy the planning. It is not the best recovery but at least I know I have people here to help me. First week will be my mom and Mike and then the second week will be my dad and step mom. So excited to see Him and all the family!!! He will be arriving sometime on September 19th. I am so ready!!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

9-19-11...not bad...I'm not a fan of odd numbers but then again my kids are all born in odd years and 2 in odd months and 1 on an odd day so I should change my view on them!

Sarah said...

It would be nice to know exactly when this little one is coming. How exciting!

Mary said...

Yeah for your new little man! He has a birthday! What did you say you were naming him again?

KaySea said...

Thanks Rachael, Sarah, and Mary. We are going to name him Boden, I think.

Unknown said...

Just a little bit longer! Hang on!