CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some Little Things

Since it is summer and I am preggo. I have some extra time on my hands. I have been working on making the new baby some blankets. I finished some and have two more to finish. This is one. His room is actually blue and brown but I could not pass up these cute monkeys. I just love them.


This past Sunday I made some brownies for after dinner and the kids always want to LICK the bowl. Well I have a big kid when it comes to that as you can see. Klara is guarding here bowl and won't let anyone else have any. I guess he taught her right. If you get the bowl, take it and run. Mike does complain that I use the spatula too well because there is not much left when I put it in the pan to bake. I personally like them cooked than raw. I guess it depends on my mood too.

0 comments: