CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter (I know, I am slow)

Dying Easter eggs in style. Well not really we didn't want the clothes to get messed up so they don't look that great. Got them all to smile. They thought it was fun and we did it in big bowls so we could fit more than one in them. It worked great and went much faster.


The results were even better. I found a really neat egg dying kit. They got to make little animals on it and great felt stickers and I put their names on them.




After we dyed the eggs we went off to the Bass Pro Shop. I know it sounds weird but we heard that they were having an Easter egg hunt. It was pretty crowded.



The kids were able to go find 5 eggs and each egg had to be in a different department. It was not easy finding them. Mike and I would find one and tell them where it was. We ended up getting more from the front of the store. They were not filled so we had to stand in line to get the candy.




After that line it was off to another line. The kids played and looked at the boats while we stood in line. I was so ready to sit but there was really no where to sit. I ended up getting in a boat for a bit and sitting. It was very nice.


The results were amazing!!!! They took one shot and got them all looking at the camera and smiling. So happy with our free picture and the fun the kids had. Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like fun!!! Why have I never thought of dyeing eggs in a big bowl...DUH!!! Great idea!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun Easter! All these years I never thought about putting the eggs in a big bowl, it would solve some many problems!