CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am BACK

Spring Break is here and we are not doing anything exciting. I know it is great. I love it. The kids not so much. This is our week...

Monday...
Made chains to count down the last day of school and when we find out what the baby is.

Tuesday...
Went to see the movie Hop. The kids loved it. It was also great because I got to get a large drink to share for one dollar, Awesome.

Wednesday...
Real exciting here---we cleaned the toy room and all the kids rooms. Yes I know I am so creative. Then we went to play at McDonald's. Then they got in the freezing pool. Nice!

Thursday...
Going to the park. Going to get the kids free dinner at IHOP and then taking them to the Drive-ins to see Rio.

Friday...
Going to Primm to let the kids ride the rides for free while I go Shopping. Fun for me!!!

Saturday...
Dying Easter eggs then going to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Bass Pro Shop. Free by the way and you get a free picture with the Easter bunny. Thanks for letting me know about it Kellie!!

Sunday...
Church and Easter!!!!

Monday...
Blah Blah Blah..... back to School. 32 more days for Bryce till Summer and 14 for Mitchel.

Pictures will appear later.

4 comments:

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

Welcome back!

berrymom said...

Hello! It's been a few years:) I didn't know you were expecting...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Well, welcome back. :) And congrats on baby #4 on the way!!

Rachael said...

When do you find out the sex of the baby?