CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break

First of all I do NOT like loading pictures on here. It seems like it takes forever. These are our chains that we made. Just looking at them makes it seem like summer is forever away.

Uggg!





The kids are crazy!! It is really cold in the pool and they thought it was great so we let them swim.







Had to put in another picture of Klara. She was so cute in her new swimsuit.







We took the kids to the Drive-Ins to see Rio. They has so much fun. The movie was so cute too. It was a little windy there so I could have done without that. We brought some blankets and it worked.


Crazy pictures. I would have put in more but it just takes so long. The movie had been delayed because it wasn't dark enough so we were being silly.


The next day we took the kids to Primm to ride on the rides for free. They had so much fun here too. I couldn't go on any of them but I got to SHOP. Found some amazing deals at Old Navy out there. The whole store was 40% off. It was great.


We had a great time but I wish it were longer. Today was hard going back to school. Not for the kids though, just me!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Congratulations on #5! We... might not get that far... So far this pregnancy is doing a way worse number on me than my first. :-) I am due mid-September- I think around the 16th.

Sarah said...

Wow! Look at you blogging again. My kids also went swimming over spring break in freezing cold pools. I'm amazed it doesn't bother them. Klara looks so cute. We need to get our girls together soon!

Rachael said...

I wanted to get to Primm but we never did make it!